Merchant Due Diligence Documents
International Payment Processor is required to submit a list of merchants that require
access to RMB cross-border gateway for approval.
The information should include name of the merchants, business nature, and basic company overview (e.g. website screenshots, written company overview on merchant's website, any information that Payment Processor uses for due diligence). Once the merchant is approved, Axepay can commence to process cross-border transactions together with cross-border declaration.
The Merchant documents required for due diligence are:
● Merchant's latest Business Registration, or equivalent (softcopy ok, need company
stamp and signed by authorized signatory)
● Merchant's latest Certificate of Incorporation, or equivalent (softcopy ok, need company stamp and signed by authorized signatory)
● BIdentification document (i.e. ID, Passport) of Owner or Authorized signatory (softcopy ok).
● Bank statement / deposit book / other document showing Merchant's registered name and bank account number (softcopy ok)
● Overview of Merchant's business nature attached. Required to be in Chinese because it will be examined by PBOC (softcopy ok, need company stamp and signed by authorized signatory)